Monday 26 August 2019

Ghroll Khuz Painting Update Neophyte Hybrids

Hi all


This will be my first, of I hope many many more painting updates for our competition. 


The main bulk of my painting will be of my Genestealer Cult, and here is my first completed squad.




I have tailored these to be more suited at short range, so I have equipped them with shotguns, and the leader with a power pick and bolt pistol. 




Overall I really happy with how these have turned out, I just have 50 more to do :-/.




First however, I will be taking a break from Neophytes and will paint my first Achilles Ridgerunner, and maybe a character or 2 :-)




Stay tuned for my updates, and don’t forget to check out our friends at Battleground Gaming here https://www.battlegroundgaming.co.uk/. Without them, this competition would be nothing. 


Take care :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment