Tuesday 27 August 2019

Ghroll Khuz Painting Update Achilles Ridgerunner

Hi all


Since my last update, I worked all day moday, and a few hours tonight on my first Achilles Ridgerunner.


I can say this kit is an absolute dream to put together and paint.




I decided to equip the mine with a Heavy Mining Laser and a Survey Auger. My aim is for this to be able to use its speed and agility to hunt down larger vehicles or beasts. 




I do believe that the other options for this vehicle are also worth taking, so I will be getting at least two more.




Next up, I will work on one of the many characters available to the Genestealer Cult.


Stay tuned for more updates from myself and the other authors, and don’t forget to check out our friends at Battleground Gaming here https://www.battlegroundgaming.co.uk/. Without them, this competition would be nothing. 


Take care :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment