Sunday 25 August 2019

Aveinus Kaane Painting Competition: Update 2


Hello everyone,

As promised here is my second update for the painting competition!

I’ve managed to finish six ork boyz this past week as well as building a couple more Tankbustas.





A painting day with Kaelo helped me get through the base colours on these boyz.





I’ve got a busy week next week but I should have the last four of the ten finished for update 3.





After these boyz are completed I’ll be aiming to finish the last five Tankbustas. Once they’re complete I’m thinking of treating myself to painting a Dakkajet!
 




Below is what I’ve completed so far during the painting competition. I’ve also finished a small amount of terrain but I’ll show that when I’ve completed more of it. 





That’s it for now, but check back next week to see the boyz squad finished! 

If you’re joining in at home, good luck with your painting. 

Again thanks to Battleground gaming for sponsoring us for this painting competition! I believe this now takes me to 310 points! 


Thanks for reading, 

Aveinus Kaane 

No comments:

Post a Comment