Wednesday 28 September 2016

Aveinus Kaane; Ironjawz Update 1


Hello everyone,

I'm back to show you my recent Ironjawz progress! Since my last post I have completed another four Ardboyz!










With now mostly completed other than a few bits to add to the bases, I am next going to be working on another Ardboyz and a Megaboss in order to play Kaelo and Darren in a path to glory campaign featuring some small games at first but then hopefully escalating into some larger battles as our forces grow. There a few little things I am not quite happy with, like the silver highlights on the blades, they are supposed to look like random scratches from using the choppa in battle but I know I can do a better job on these so after looking at these photos I will be painting them again.

I have also been working on a small side project to the Ironjawz which features another destruction faction that I will feature in my next post!


Happy hobbying everyone,

Aveinus Kaane.



2 comments:

  1. Great work! Really nice yellow! My trees can't wait to beat them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look awesome buddy! Can't wait to do some path to glory stuff. I will hopefully finish some Stormcast over the weekend. I have been batch painting so none are finished but 35 odd are nearly done.

    ReplyDelete