I think it’s safe to say we’ve all been recouping a bit after the painting competition ended nearly a month ago now!
It definitely improved my productivity but also burnt me out a little bit in terms of painting fatigue.
However, I have been continuing to work on basing some of my 40k Orks and starting a new unit of Hammerers for my Dispossessed!
So here’s a shot of the as of tonight based Tankbustas.
I can’t wait to give them a go in a game and keep them as safe as possible in a trukk.
I’ve also decided to get a light box for photos and I’ll test out if it’s an improvement on my current set up, of which I’m pretty certain it will be!
I’ve also based the fifth Meganob, I’m hoping the extra model in the unit will add some more consistent destruction as they tend to get shot to bits once the Battlewagon has blown up.
Finally, I’ve headed back to the Dispossessed as they take too long to paint for them to have been done in the painting competition.
Countless layers of gold and sliver make them very monotonous but I always love the end result.
I’ve just got to add the sliver and gold layers to the arms as I tend to paint them in sub assemblies.
I’m hoping to have them done in the next few weeks.
We’re also really hoping we can get some consistent gaming in soon with our nearly finished armies.
Thanks for reading,