Monday 21 October 2019

Bad Moon Orks: Trukk


Hello everyone,

Just a quick post today while I’m on my break at work, just to get my already completed Bad Moon Ork Trukk up on the blog!

I’ll also give you sneak peak at what else I’ve started to work on making this my 8th painting update! 

I’ve been meaning to do this for a while but I’m just about to finish my second Trukk so i’ll have that up in a painting update tomorrow hopefully! 





The idea is to have the Tankbustas riding in this one and a squad of 10 Ork boyz in the second Trukk to give them some protection! 





I’ll probably never use the wrecking ball but it gives it some variety at least! 





I really like the idea of using them to charge enemy units first and therefore soaking up their overwatch before the boyz charge in after! 





As for the painting competition I think I am unlikely to  win but I have still been making good progress with my Bad Moons and I have a couple of models almost ready to show on the blog. 

However, here’s a work in progress shot of my Weirdboy! 




There’s plenty more to do yet but I’m really happy with how he’s coming out so far. 

I’ve tried to challenge myself with some blending on the horns and staff so I’m quite pleased with how it’s turned out! 

Thanks again for reading and I should have another post up tomorrow! 

Also if you’re looking to buy anything online head to Battleground Gamings website and use the code AOWSAVE for a further 2% off! 

Aveinus Kaane 

No comments:

Post a Comment