Saturday 5 October 2019

Bad Moon Orks: Meganobz


Hello everyone, 

It’s a combined post today for Painting update 6 and showing you my previously completed Meganobz. 
 




This guy is my latest edition to my Ork army to take my Meganob contingent to a mighty five! 





I’ve been meaning to paint him for a while now but I originally just didn’t feel as though I needed a fifth Meganob. 





It does give me the choice of weapon load-outs though and I do prefer the 4 attacks with them having the -1 to hit. 





However, I do think I’ll now take five in the list to help have a bit of redundancy if a few are killed whilst  getting into combat. 





The rest of the boyz. Next up painting wise it’s going to be terrain. I’ll try and finish half of it before getting on with my Dakkajet! 





Having finished this chap for 39 points and the 20 points for a post it now puts me on 729 points for the competition! 

Don’t forget to check out Battleground if you’re wanting to get any GW products at a discounted price :). 

Next I’ll be putting up a review for the Iron Hands Codex so stay tuned for that. 

Thanks again for reading, 

Aveinus Kaane 

No comments:

Post a Comment