Friday 27 September 2019

Bad Moon Orks: Kills Kans


Hello everyone, 

Another quick throwback post to get all of my finished Bad Moons models onto the blog! 

Next up it’s the Killa Kans...




I do love these models and they’re potentially my favourite in the ork model range alongside the Battlewagon.

They’re a pain to paint though as I spray them corax white first and then apply yriel yellow before filling in the other base colours which takes an age to get it neat before the washes!





Its a shame they’re pretty awful in the game and quite expensive! 

I armed them both with rocket launchers but they’re just too expensive to be worth taking. 





I am however planning on completing six when I get around to doing them. I’ll probably just field them all with big shootas to minimise the points cost of the unit. 

They’ll look great though.





I am also planning on doing an Ork Big Mek themed list so these will be a big part of that. A Gorkanaut and Megadreads will also be a big chunk of the list. 

As the competition heads into its final month I am now on 670 points. 

I’ve definitely got my work cut out for me so stay tuned to find out what I manage to finish! 

Thanks for reading and have a good weekend! 

Aveinus Kaane 

No comments:

Post a Comment