Wednesday 30 May 2018

Hobby Support - Looking for a commission painter

Hi guys!





Looking for a bit of advice really. Some readers may know that I have had a bit of poor health recently in the form of a Pulmonary Embolism. This came at the end of 5 days of solid painting and I feel my inactivity during this period is a big contributor.

Although I am recovering well I am self imposing a 'stay active' approach to life, which massively inhibits my ability to paint. So, I am looking for a bespoke commission painter to help me with some of the more time consuming areas of painting. I have tried some of the ones who advertise and I would say they are next to useless as they have no negotiation as to what is required. Basically I want to paint a model and then pay someone to paint the rest of my models to that standard. No edge highlights, chipping, weathering or bases. 

If you know of a company or individual who would be interested in doing some painting for cash, please drop me an email at kaelorylanus@gmail.com with a couple of pics of your work and I will get back to you :)

Stay fluffy

Kaelo

No comments:

Post a Comment