Thursday 31 October 2019

Aveinus Kaane Painting Update 16: Stormboyz & Mek Shop


Hello everyone, 

This will be my last painting update post, I’d hoped I could maybe claw my way back into it in the last few days but sadly I am defeated.

However, I did manage to complete the finishing touches on four Stormboyz today as well as the Mek shop. 





Again these guys are tricky to paint and have a lot of detail so they’re not the most points efficient models I could have painted but I do need them for my Ork army. 





I think they’ll work great as a mobile reserve unit I can drop down where I need them most.





Finally it’s been an absolute slog to paint over today but I’ve managed it! Along with the barricades and junk piles I finished yesterday it brought me in 360 points. 





Not enough however as it looks like I finished up on 3445 points!

Thank you to Battleground Gaming for the sponsorship, and don’t forget to enter AOWSAVE to get an extra 2% off of your orders and be entered into a competition to win £500 of store credit. 

Thanks for reading,

Aveinus Kaane 

No comments:

Post a Comment