Saturday 21 September 2019

Beastgrave Models

Hi all


I have now assembled both of the new warbands for Beastgrave, and here they are. 


Skaeth’s Wild Hunt








Although I do like the sculpts first these, I wish there was not the beast legs. Just do a range of good wood elves. They do not need another gimmick. 


Grashrak’s Despoikers








These I absolutely love. Amazing sculpts and if there was an entire range of these, I’m sure a lot of people would be very interested. 


Both warbands were incredibly easy to build, and I didn’t have to use any glue. One of the best selling points of the Shadespire warbands for me has always been the option incorporate these in your Age of Sigmar army, adding a bit of variety, which is never to a bad thing.


Let me know what you think in the comments down below. 


Last, but by no means least, I will be reviewing an actually game of Beastgrave 


Go to our friends at Battleground gaming an use the code BEAST to get 24% off Beastgrave now. https://battlegroundgaming.co.uk


Stay tuned :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment