Monday 16 September 2019

Aveinus Kaane Painting Competition Update 4


Hello everyone, 

I’m back to give you some more progress on my Ork Tankbusta unit that I have been working on. 





These are the 7th and 8th models in the squad and I have made some more unique poses by kit bashing a few bits from different kits together. 




I think the old resin Tankbusta kit is very dated now and so I wanted to avoid using it at all. For this I have mainly just used the rockets from the ork boy kit but I have also used bits from the Lootas kit. 





There’s just two more to go before the unit is done and the WIP version of them are below.





Again these have been made from the Lootas and Burna Boyz kit.





The squad so far! I have also just bought a Dakkajet and another Trukk. I’ll definitely be doing the Dakkajet next but I then may hop back to AoS when the new Cities of Sigmar book comes out. 





I had a couple of good games against Gloomspite and a really nicely painted Nurgle army yesterday so I’m keen to paint some AoS again. 





This now gives me a further 80 points which takes me to 530 points. 

Thanks for reading, 

Aveinus Kaane

No comments:

Post a Comment