Friday 15 December 2017

Malign Portents

Hi all


Today I wanted to bring to you guys what is currently buzzing on the Warhammer Community. The Malign Portents.





First of all, I believe it’s a good assumption that this will be a death release for a number of reasons. 

  1. The above picture hints at it by saying The age of hope is ‘dead’. Also, the picture shows an undead Skeleton on the right. 
  2. The current video on the Malign Portents website shows a crow, a well known omen of death.



  1. Finally, we were shown a new death model quite a while ago when they first mentioned Malign Portents. Check out our original post here https://ageofwarhammer.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/malign-portents-new-death-model.html?m=1


So, on conclusion, I pretty sure this will be a big death release. Something which I am very excited about and I know other members of our group are also. On top of that the count down is only 20 days, which by my calculation is 04/01. 


Let me know what you think of this possible death release in the comments below. 


Also don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @ageofwarhammer


Take care :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment