Thursday 10 October 2019

Kaelo Rylanus Painting Competition Update

Hey everybody

As we are nearly half way through the last month of the competition you can expect the updates to be coming thick and fast, while also scattered with a fair few reviews!

Today's update is having a look at my Iron Golem! 















I am pretty happy with how these have turned out. I followed the guide on Warhammer TV but then just really darkened it down with some Agrax and Nuln oil, added some Blood for the Blood God and some chipping and weathering. Overall I feel it gives a pretty cool 'fantasy horror' look. 

When we have finished the painting competition I will do some more pictures with the bases complete and maybe a better backdrop.

Thanks for reading and come back soon for my review of Warcry!

Kaelo Rylanus

No comments:

Post a Comment