- The events of the psychic awakening all take place before the Plague Wars.
- The reason they have done the series is because 'the Indomitus Crusade was being described as Roboute Guilliman going around the galaxy in the vengabus saving the day. We wanted to show how grim it actually was during that time. Each book shows an example of what each faction MAY be experiencing.'
- I asked if it was building to a major event and they said 'No! There is something coming and there are subtle hints throughout the books. Which book are we up to?' I responded that I had been lucky enough to have read Blood of Baal as a reviewer. He said 'ah ok. It won't have become clear yet.'
- They recognise that the Primaris release and return of Guilliman was done poorly and this is an attempt to fill that in.
- I got from what he was saying that this is leading to a new sandbox and the story will stop moving forward.
- When I asked if the story arcs from Psychic Awakening have all concluded by the Plague Wars the answer was 'yes' and they both nodded at the same time.
Sunday, 8 December 2019
Monday, 25 November 2019
Friday, 15 November 2019
Tuesday, 12 November 2019
I just wanted to share with you all a quick unboxing post of the brand new boxset, Necromunda Dark Uprising.
First up of course we have the new gangs.
Corpse Grinder Cult
Both of these look incredible, and I can not wait to start assembling some.
Next up, we have what I feel gives this set value, the sheer amount of terrain.
To put this in perspective for you, I have put one of my Neophyte Hybrids in the corner.
Last up we have a few of the miscellaneous items you get in the set.
Overall, I believe this set is well worth the £175.00, however you can always get it for 20% off and free shipping with Battleground gaming here https://battlegroundgaming.co.uk
Let me know what your first thoughts are in the comments down below, and stay tuned for more posts relating to this boxset.
Take care :-)
Tuesday, 5 November 2019
So, the results are in, the scores have been counted and verified, and the standings are as follows:
Kaelo Rylanus - 4100
Aveinus Kaane - 3445
Ghroll Khuz - 2100
Ozel Stem - 500
Massive congratulations to Kaelo for winning the £100 voucher for our friends at Battleground Gaming. I’m looking forward to seeing what you choose to spend it on.
On a personal note, I believe the competition has been a huge success, as I’m sure the other members of the group will agree. We all managed to get a lot of progress done, which will benefit the whole group. So, watch this space, as we will be taking part in a few campaigns in the coming months.
Take care :-)
Friday, 1 November 2019
The eyes are a glowing red. I will show better pictures when I get round to basing them. At such time I will hopefully have a bit better lighting.
Thursday, 31 October 2019
I think they’ll work great as a mobile reserve unit I can drop down where I need them most.
Finally it’s been an absolute slog to paint over today but I’ve managed it! Along with the barricades and junk piles I finished yesterday it brought me in 360 points.