Sunday 26 January 2020

Kaelo Rylanus Hobby Update - Warcry Terrain 1

Hi all

And a happy new year! The holidays are always a busy time and as such I haven't done as much posting as I would have liked. Tonight I wanted to show a quick update on what I am working on - Warcry terrain!

This is the head statue from the Warcry Starter set (this is the first of 2. I wanted to go for an aged and weathered bronze feel for this piece and I am pretty happy with the result. For the second one I will probably try stone, or maybe if I am feeling brave, marble. Anyway, for now here are some work in progress pics. I should have more to show later this week.
























Let me know what you think in the comments :)

Kaelo

As always - check out Battleground Gaming for all your hobby needs and use the code AOWSAVE for an extra 2% on orders over £65. 


No comments:

Post a Comment