Tuesday 29 October 2019

Aveinus Kaane Painting Update 13: Da Weirdboy!


Hello everyone, 

Not long left now in the painting competition and I doubt I’ll be winning it, however, I will try my best to get as much done as possible either way! 

So next up is my Weirdboy!





I’ve used the Weirdnob Shaman from the age of Sigmar Ironjawz for my Weirdboy as I think the 40k version is a quite dated now. 





I may still add a few little finishing touches at a later date if I want to spend more time on him but overall I’m really pleased with the result. 





I’ve tried to test myself with the blending on the plume of psychic energy, the staff and the horns. Again I’m really happy with the result. 

Although the plume doesn’t look as bright on the pictures it’s a lot brighter in person. 





That’s it for now at least expect more posts from me in the next two days! 

Thanks for reading, 

Aveinus Kaane 

No comments:

Post a Comment