Monday, 28 October 2019

Aveinus Kaane Painting Update 12: Dakkajet


Hello everyone, 

I’m back for another painting update today and I can show you the long awaited Dakkajet! 





Unfortunately with working late and potentially moving house soon, I haven't got the best photo set up going on at the moment so I’ll have to repost this jet once I’ve completed the base too!





I really enjoyed painting this model, and I think it will look great on the tabletop with the rest of the Bad Moons. 

Unfortunately I had an issue when building it and didn’t realise that the pilot was sat just a bit too high in the cockpit. 

So I left the windscreen off to spray and then paint the pilot so I had better access but didn’t properly check the fit! 




So thanks to my idiocy, I’ve had to clip the windscreen in two to make it look as though a gun shot or debris has struck the windscreen and shattered it! As it’s the only way I could get the windscreen to sit correctly! 

Muppet! 

I’m still very happy with the result overall and I think I’ve managed to salvage my mistake! 

Anyway, that’s all for now, I’ll get some better photos of the jet when I have it based.  

Thanks for reading, 

Aveinus Kaane 

No comments:

Post a comment