It’s a late one for me tonight but I’ve managed to finish another quarter of my allocated terrain!
This time I’ve gone for Incubi Darkness as the stippled layer of paint that goes over the two drybrushes.
I’m very happy with the result again and there’s just one more portion I need to complete. Although I haven’t quite figured out the best colour to use yet!
There are a few odd mistakes where the dry brush has had a little too much paint on it still but I’ll tidy those bits up.
As I’ve said before I’ve got a few more units to just put the finishing touches too and then I’ll have them up on the blog too.
Have a good weekend and thanks for reading,