Thursday 24 October 2019

Aveinus Kaane Painting Update 10: Bad Moons Trukk

Hello everyone, 

Updates are coming thick and fast now as we get closer to the painting deadline. So here’s my next  completed unit the Ork Trukk! 





This is the second trukk in my Bad Moons army and will be used to transport a squad of ten Ork boyz. 





It’ll be great to provide them with some protection as I think ten Ork boyz are pretty useless without being in a horde or a transport. 





There was a slight delay as I decided to change the machine gunners arm as it was covering his face. 

So I decided to go with a power axe just because the arm actually looked decent compared to any other arm I had in my bits box!





I also went for just a couple of small conversions just to make it look a bit different to my other Trukk. 

Well that’s it for now but I’ve got a terrain update for tomorrow’s painting update!

Thanks for reading, 

Aveinus Kaane 

No comments:

Post a Comment