Tuesday 17 September 2019

Dispossessed Longbeards


Hello everyone, 

A throwback post today as I’ll be showing you the Longbeards I finished quite a while ago now but didn’t get around to posting! 





These really did take a long time but I’m really happy with the result. It’s a big shame for me that Dispossessed don’t seem to be getting there own book but hopefully they will be well respresented in the new Cities of Sigmar book. 





I will be looking to use these Longbeards in the new book but also possibly proxy some of the Dwarf Warriors as Freeguild Guard or proxy the Quarrellers I have for Crossbowmen. 





I do have another box of them ready to go but I’m going to wait for the new book before deciding on a load out for them or whether I build more Hammerers. 





Once I know what faction or city I’ll be doing in the book I’ll get around to doing some free hand on the banner. 

Thanks again for reading, posts count towards our painting competition too so this puts me on 550. There’s plenty of competition from the others though! 

Check out Battleground Gaming if you’re looking to buy anything online at a discounted price. 

Aveinus Kaane 

No comments:

Post a Comment