Saturday 21 September 2019

Beastgrave Unboxing

Hi all


We have been fortunate enough to have received the new Beastgrave boxset to review.  


On my first post I will show you what comes with the set in an unboxing. 


First up, of course we have the warbands. 

Grashrak’s Despoikers





Skaeth’s Wild Hunt





Lots of new cards




Dice




New Boards












Last, but by no means least, loads of new tokens.




My first impressions of this box set is very good. The models look incredible, and I love the amount of character in the new boards. 


The set also contains a Rulebook, and an assembly guide.  


Next up, I will give a brief overview of the lore behind Beastgrave. 


Go to our friends at Battleground gaming an use the code BEAST to get 24% off Beastgrave now. https://battlegroundgaming.co.uk


Stay tuned :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment