Saturday 31 August 2019

Ghroll Khuz Painting Update Jackal Alphus

Hi all


I have been on a bit of a painting spree, and I have yet another update for you. This time it’s the Jackal Alphus.




This model is once again an absolute dream to put together and paint. 




I’m not entirely sold on the paint scheme that I chose, but it was something new and challenging for me to try out which is always a good thing. 




I’m not really sure what I’ll be painting next, but I guarantee that there will be another update by the end of the weekend.


Stay tuned for more updates from myself and the other authors, and don’t forget to check out our friends at Battleground Gaming here https://www.battlegroundgaming.co.uk/. Without them, this competition would be nothing. 


Take care :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment