Friday 30 August 2019

Aveinus Kaane Painting Competition Update 3


Hello everyone, 

As promised it’s my third update and it marks the completion of the Ork Boyz! 





These are the last four in the squad, which takes my total Ork boy count to 40!





I’ll post the other 30 on here when I’ve finished basing and re basing 20 of them from 28mm to 32mm bases.

There are some small bits I need to alter or that I have missed on this squad like the horns on one of the helmets. 

I may also add some more shoulder guards at some point, but they’re done for now other than the bases. 





I’m definitely fed up of painting boyz! So it’ll be finishing the tank bustas and then on to a vehicle next for a change. 

When I go back to boyz I’ll be aiming for 30 shoota boyz for some more Bad Moons dakka! 

That’s all for now! I need to think about what to order from Battle Ground Gaming for the next vehicle! 

This gives me another 140 points taking my total to 450.

Thanks for reading,

Aveinus Kaane 

No comments:

Post a Comment