We have been at Warhammer Fest today and sat through the Warhammer 40,000, Age of Sigmar and Middle Earth Seminars. They wouldn't let us take photos this year so I though I would do just a quick write up of each. Here is what I can remember of the ME SBG seminar:
- there will be more models coming to last chance to buy.
- the next campaign book is the Scouring of the Shire and it will be available soon.
The SotS book is:
- 80 pages long
- 16 narrative scenarios that cover the SotS + 3 extra scenarios (please be about Bullroarer Took - who is confirmed as being in the book).
- new profiles
- a complete guide to making Hobbit Holes
- Bill Ferny has a model coming as do some more of Sharkey's ruffians. I am sure these will have featured on Warhammer Community by now.
In the Q&A they confirmed more terrain would be coming but wouldn't say what.
That was all the information that was given.
Ps I am launching my own game on Kickstarter in early June and I will be doing articles over the next few weeks. Here is a link to my the introduction page that I hope you will enjoy checking out: https://drakenheimgame.blogspot.com/2019/05/drakenheim-emerging-empires-introduction.html?m=1