Sunday 3 February 2019

Introducing Ozul Stern

Hi all I am the latest addition to the Age of Warhammer team. I am not only new to the blog but the hobby as well. I am hoping with my posts to give you an overview of my progress into the hobby as I try new things.

I have been enticed into the hobby through kill team. Having come from tactical PC games such as XCOM & BattleTech this iteration of the 40k universe felt like the perfect fit. It also removed the pressure of having to collect a full army which was ideal for a newcomer like me. I decided to do both a harlequin and tyranid kill team as I liked the thematic feel of both groups.

I also have an artistic background so I am looking forward to getting stuck into the painting. I want to see what new skills I can pick up and how well existing skills translate over to miniatures. 

Going forward I want to finish off these kill teams and perhaps start a necromunda gang.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I'm looking forward to seeing what you get up to. I'd like to see what you painted up until now - how do you get on? How do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the interest. I will try to get a post up soon showing the progress I have made so far. I have learnt so much from painting those first few models it is crazy looking back on them comparing them to what I am painting now just a few models later. I am looking forward to getting some games in once I can get my kill teams finished.

      Delete