Tuesday 12 February 2019

Newbie Progress

Hi all,

It has been requested that I show my progress on my kill team models, so I thought a quick post was in order so you can see what I have done so far.

I initially decided to work on a team of harlequins as I thought their aesthetic was cool, I liked the idea of flipping over walls and charging into enemies.


I chose a simple colour scheme as I didn't want to over complicate my first paint job. I thought green on the capes would be fun to blend and the yellow would provide a bright contrast. I also experimented with washes for the first time and found this was a great way to get depth into my  colours, it really brought them to life.


The above model is the only one I have added the embellishments to eg: gems, buttons. I will have to give the same treatment to the rest. 


I plan to keep working on these and finish off the finer details which should bring some added character.

Looking forward to giving these a test run on the table!

See you in the next post.

Ozul Stern

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I like the coulours themselves and you execution is really clean - a great base to add some details and the play some games!

    ReplyDelete