Friday 18 May 2018

Ironjawz: A closer look


Hi all


Today we will be having a closer look at the Ironjawz. So without further adieu let’s start.



Who are the Ironjawz


The Ironjawz are the most disciplined Orruks, with one sole desire, War. They worship the Orruk god Gorkamorka though destruction. 



Why choose Ironjawz 


This army can be both quick and durable, making them a perfect army to hit hard and hit fast. There are a number of combinations you can make with the army to get some powerful bonuses.



How will they do in 2nd Edition


First of all, the Maw-krusher has dropped in points, which is pretty terrifying for anyone going against Ironjawz. The battleline unit Ardboyz also have a point reduction, which mean more foot infantry, which I love. I much prefer armies that have a lot of boots on the ground instead of big monsters. We have the first sneak peak at one of the new spells in Malign Sorcery. 



I really do love this faction, and if I had unlimited time (and money) I would already have a fairly sizeable force. 




Let me know what you think in the comments down below.


Take Care :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment