Wednesday 27 December 2017

New Heralds of Nurgle

Hi all. 


Today is the third day of Nurgle, so, there are more new Nurgle models shown on the Warhammer Community site. This time it’s new Herald models.





This first one is called the Sloppity Bilepiper. This Herald has the ability to make its opponents laugh themselves to death.





Next, we have the Spoilpox Scrivener. The main role of this one, is to make Plaguebearers fight harder. So it must have so sort of cool buffing abilities.


I think both of these models look really great, with lots of character, and I feel there may even be more Herald variants that they are not showing us yet.   





Finally, they have advised that tomorrow, they will be showing us some new mortal followers of Nurgle. Something of which I am really interested in. 


Let me know what you think in the comments down below.


Take care :-) 



Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment