Good evening everyone!
Tonight I want to show you briefly what I have been working on.
I have not made any further progress on my Primaris marines this week as I had planned to try to get my Silver Tower set finished so we could play some games this bank holiday weekend. Here are some pictures of the assembled models I have been working on.
My Loremaster character:
8 Kairic Acolytes:
Also, I am still receiving the bits and pieces I have ordered for my new grass board. I like to do projects all at once so that it is consistent. This has some cons however - for example, projects take a lot longer to complete so I go from no progress to having loads to show. It also means that projects are expensive to start but then there is obviously no cost later on. Today I received some of the Battlefield in a box hills and rocky outcrops.
Extra Large Hill:
I had seen these before and wasn't a fan of the flock and I new it also wouldn't necessarily fit with the flock I would use on my future grass board. However, after reading the description, finally, I discovered that they came unflocked!!! When I unpacked them earlier today I was so impressed I wanted to show them. With a little bit of paint (change the soil to be consistent with my trees and other scenery) and my flock mixture, I think these will look fantastic on my board.
I am looking forward to completing some projects over the next few weeks and certainly will have some progress to show in my next post.
I hope you have enjoyed tonights update. Leave any comments below 🙂