Tuesday 24 August 2021

Introductions - About Me

 Hello all.


I'm Zakary, I'm 24yrs old and I'm a miniature painter, I've been in the hobby for 8yrs or so now, on and off, I started out with Marines and still funnily enough paint Marines! I have however changed gears and I am now looking at really taking my painting to a new level, where it really is a step above the rest without the time sink.


So that is why I am here, I've been brought on board the team to create simple painting tutorials to help you push your hobby skills further and slay the grey.


The topics and tutorials I plan to make, will include anything from metals to skin, to Orks and Space Marines. By using the comments below you will be able to communicate with me, with what you would like to see.


Now, a small Showcase of work my recent work -














No comments:

Post a Comment