Tuesday 12 November 2019

Necromunda Dark Uprising Unboxing

Hi all


I just wanted to share with you all a quick unboxing post of the brand new boxset, Necromunda Dark Uprising. 




First up of course we have the new gangs.


Palanites




Corpse Grinder Cult




Both of these look incredible, and I can not wait to start assembling some. 


Next up, we have what I feel gives this set value, the sheer amount of terrain. 






To put this in perspective for you, I have put one of my Neophyte Hybrids in the corner. 


Last up we have a few of the miscellaneous items you get in the set. 




Overall, I believe this set is well worth the £175.00, however you can always get it for 20% off and free shipping with Battleground gaming here https://battlegroundgaming.co.uk


Let me know what your first thoughts are in the comments down below, and stay tuned for more posts relating to this boxset. 


Take care :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment