Tuesday 22 October 2019

Aveinus Kaane Painting Update 9: LOTR Dwarf Warriors


Hello everyone, 

I’m back with painting update 9! There’s no second Ork Trukk just yet as I’ve decided to change something last minute. 

Instead there’s the start of my Lord of the Rings Dwarves army!





I’ll be playing them as either Moria with Balin and Gimli or as Khazadum depending what rules I fancy using. 

The big pull of Moria is being able to use Gimli! 





I went with the blue scheme as I know it from my AoS Dispossessed and it’s just quicker for me to do. 

Although I have taken a number of steps out on the blue so it only goes as bright as Teclis Blue. 





Unfortunately I’ve managed to lose one of the bowmen so the unit will have to do with just eleven of them. 





I am planning on adding Dwarf Rangers and then some of the HQ models as well as Gimli and Balin of course!  

Thanks for reading and I should have another update up tomorrow!

Aveinus Kaane 


No comments:

Post a Comment