Thursday 31 October 2019

Aveinus Kaane Painting Update 15: Ork Terrain


Hello Everyone,


In a bid for last minute points I’m heading for terrain although this Ork terrain has taken a lot of effort to paint! 





It’s a brilliant kit for Ork terrain, but there’s a lot of detail on it so it’s a long process to fill it all in. 

Especially the yellow!





I’ve been working on this over the past few days so it’s not been a great use of time but once it’s finished it’s a decent points total. 





The Weirdboy keeping his distance.





I’m hoping to add this into the middle of some jungle terrain for an Ork outpost board. I’ll do some imperial terrain so it can also switch to be imperial too.





They’re actually pretty big mounds of junk as you can see from the top down view! 





So just the Mek shop to do on this! Not quick to do but I should finish it!

Back to painting! 

Thanks for reading, 

Aveinus Kaane 

No comments:

Post a Comment