Wednesday 11 September 2019

Ghroll Khuz Painting Update Acolyte Hybrids

Hi all


I have managed to finish another squad to add to my Genestealer Cult army. This time it’s a squad of 5 Acolyte Hybrids. 




I have equipped this squad with a Heavy Rock Drill and a Heavy Rock Cutter, both of which can cause quite a lot of damage in close combat. 




I am really happy with how these have come out, and can not wait to include these in my new game of 40k or Kill Team. 




Next up, I think I will do my 2nd 10 man Neophyte squad, this time going for a more ranged unit.  




Stay tuned for more updates from myself and the other authors, and don’t forget to check out our friends at Battleground Gaming here https://www.battlegroundgaming.co.uk/. Without them, this competition would be nothing. 


Take care :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment