Thursday 26 September 2019

Bad Moon Orks: Battlewagon


Hello everyone, 

I’m back to show you parts of my Bad Moon Ork army that are already completed. 

Next up it’s the Battlewagon! 





I completed this a while ago now but it’s not been posted on the blog yet.

It’s definitely one of my favourite Ork models in the range. 





It did take me a long time paint but it’s probably one of the best models I’ve painted. 

It’s used to transport my Warboss Gorzod or Great Zod to his underlings and his body guard of Meganobz.





I’ve already completed 4 Meganobz but I’ve just finished a 5th today that I will be showing off next week. 

I also tend to field it with a Big Mek armed with a kustom force field inside because it’s a bullet magnet!
 




I’ve just started work on the Dakkajet today so hopefully I’ll get that painted as quickly as possible. 

Don’t forget to check out Battleground gaming if you’re looking to buy any new models at a discounted rate! 

Thanks again for reading, 

Aveinus Kaane  

No comments:

Post a Comment