Tuesday 24 September 2019

Aveinus Kaane Painting Update 5


Hello everyone, 

I’m back to finally show you the finished squad of Tankbustas! 




Another painting session with Kaelo and Ghroll meant I managed to power through and complete the last two. 

Both of these two are kitbashes using the Lootas kit. 





The rockets on the Loota are from the Meganobz kit too. 





On the right I’ve used the arms from a Burna Boy and just chopped the flamer off and stuck another rocket on the end! 





All da boyz. I’ll be basing them once the painting competition is over as it’s not required to gain the full points. 

I’ve now built a Dakkajet and that’s just waiting to be sprayed. In the meantime I’m going to try and finish my fifth Meganob. 

So with finishing these two it’s an extra 80 points with the post, meaning I’m now on 630 points going into the last month! 

Thanks again for reading,

Aveinus Kaane 

No comments:

Post a Comment