I’m here to show you a quick update on what I’ve been working on for the start of our painting competition!
I’ve got plenty of completed units and progress I have made prior to the competition start date to show you too but they won’t be labelled as updates.
So I started the competition off with building and painting some Tankbustas for my Bad Moon Ork army!
The orks do take me quite a while to paint but they are still a lot faster than my Duardin.
I’m currently on a bit of a drive with orks at the moment so expect more completed models for them.
I’ll also post up my existing units for this army as they aren’t on this blog yet.
Basing will be done when the units complete. But I’m really happy with the finish on them especially as I’ve tried to be faster than usual.
I can’t claim the points for these two because they were done just before the start date.
Group shot! I do need to improve my photo taking set up, so hopefully I can make some progress on that too!
So with those three done, I’ve also been painting up ten ork boyz so I’ll put an update up for them at some point this week!
I think this puts me on 90 points plus 20 for this post but I’ll verify this in my next post!
The painting continues!
Thanks for reading,