I’m back to show you my next completed project for my Dispossessed army.
I did start this cannon back in 8th edition so I’ve decided to give it a new paint job!
I’m really happy with the end product and it fits in well with my Warrior and Quareller units with their blue fabrics.
In my games it’s definitely been a bit hit and miss. In the last game it died horrifically to a 12 mortal wounding warp lightning cannon but in the game before it managed to help kill a ten strong unit of the Boingrot Bounders.
This is also the first larger base I’ve done and I’m happy with the results, although I feel the scheme doesn’t look quite as good on the small bases.
I have also recently built 30 warriors but it will be the Longbeards that I should be finishing next. I’ll give a work in progress update on the Dispossessed next week!
Thanks again for reading,