Saturday 1 December 2018

Traitor Guardsmen

Hi all

Today I wanted to show some progress on some renegade guardsmen that I have been working on. 

I want them to look regimented like they were all from the same army and then the turned from the Emperor and now crusade across the warp and Imperium. They will have the same base armour and tunics but then they will have different colour rags etc.











I hope you like them. I haven’t spent a ton of time on them as I want to get through them fairly quickly. I also wanted to do a scheme that I liked in case any more were coming in the future...

Let me know what you think in the comments :)

Kaelo

2 comments:

  1. Those look great man, could you do a breakdown of the parts? Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paul
      Thanks for the comment and feedback. These are actually the Traitor Guardsmen from the Blackstone Fortress set! Fantastic models!

      Delete