Wednesday 10 October 2018

The Lord of the Rings: Haradrim Warband


Hello everyone,

Just a quick post showing my Haradrim Warband, although I believe they are member down as it stands.

These models are actually ones that were found in my parents loft from when I was a kid!

As you can see they have now been rescued and actually painted!




The plan was to paint them quickly, so they took me an afternoon to paint and then I based them a few days after.

They're not amongst my favourite races in Lotrs, so i'll likely just paint up some more of these guys and then some commanders and horsemen in the future.




They were fun to paint though and I think I have used a pretty quick and effective scheme.

Although I just need to remember exactly how I did it! Always write your schemes down folks!




Unfortunately the Lord of the Rings isn't one of my priorities painting wise at the moment, but when I do get the chance, I'll likely be going for some Grim Hammers of Erebor.

Its not surprising really as I am a predominantly Dwarf focused wargamer!

I'll try and put another post up soon showing another project I have completed recently... something Dispossessed related I think!


Thanks for reading,

Aveinus Kaane




3 comments:

  1. Looking good! Always nice to paint up a rescue after some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These are indeed a great rescue. I think they were probably initially bought 14 years ago!

      Delete
  2. They have come out really well!

    ReplyDelete