Friday 15 September 2017

Quick painting guide Flesh Eater Courts

Hi all


As promised before, here is a quick guide on who I painted my Flesh Eater Courts. Now these will not win any painting competitions, but this is a very fast and effective way of completing these models. 





Step 1 Black undercoat







Step 2 White spray from above. This creates natural shadowing on the model







Step 3 Wast the whole model the desired skin colour. For this model, I used Casandora Yellow. 






Other colours I have used for my army are Athonian Camoshade, Drakenhof Nightshade and Druchii Violet. I have even now start to mix some of these washes together for a little more variety in my army. 


Now all that is left, is to do the finer details, which include teeth, nails, fur etc, in which ever colour you desire. I then just finish the model off with some Blood for the Blood God to give them the look that they have recently fed on some unsuspecting victim. 







As I said above, these will probably not win any painting competitions. However if you are like me, who just want to get my models painting fast and yet still look effective, then  this guide may suit you. 


Let me know what you think in the comments below. 


And don't forget to follow us on Twitter @ageofwarhammer. 


Thank care :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment