Wednesday 17 May 2017

Rumour Engine

Hello all

I hope you are well and that the hobby gods are shining upon you. I have been on a bit of a hobby hiatus recently as I have been moving home etc. I also felt it would be a good time to re-evaluate my hobby with 8th Edition 40K round the corner too. I expect I will be back to a full schedule, both here and on Battle Bunnies, towards the end of June. For today I thought we could wildly speculate as to the new image released by Warhammer Community:


It looks really cool, but what is it?? Some mortal human army? Some new sea-faring Aelves? ...More Stormcast? 

Definitely excited to see what is coming. AoS has seemed to take a bit of a step back with all the 40K fuss so it would be lovely to see a new faction released again soon.

So, what do you think it is?

Stay fluffy

Kaelo

No comments:

Post a Comment