This is a work in progress post to show what I have worked on over the last week. I've chosen a colour scheme, and started to assemble my Shadow Warrior unit. Massive thanks to Kaelo, who has been amazing with helping me convert the models. Here are some pictures of my currently headless female Shadow Warriors!
I have spent a lot of time thinking about my colour scheme; I already knew that I wanted to use darker colours, but I was struggling with making sure that the unit still looked feminine. I settled on a dark purple and blue as my main colours and there'll be more to come on that in the near future.
I would be really interested to see what our readers have been working on this week, so please comment or post below any progress you'd like to share!
Stay tuned for more progress.