Tuesday, 4 April 2017

Army Showcase. Fyreslayers Amy Snuggs.

Hi all


Today I have a very special army Showcase for you. Amy Snuggs, who I'm sure some of you already know, has given me the privilege of showing of her Fyreslayers army, which I think look really fantastic.

So without further ado, here are a few pictures and a little something from Amy herself.


 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 


I've been in the hobby for about 2 and a half years, painting is my main interest although I enjoy gaming too. I love Age of Sigmar because of the amazing lore and models, there are so many ways to express your imagination. I instantly fell in love with the Fyreslayers when I first saw them, I loved the models and the lore behind them. I chose Fyreslayers because of the opportunity to paint a small force in really bright colours which would stand out. I saw the scheme for Lofnir Lodge in the battletome and loved the contrast between orange and black, so decided to paint mine in this scheme. I really enjoy playing with the Fyreslayers, they're really fun to play and I love their play style.

Thank you again Amy for letting us show off your army. If you are on Twitter, be sure to follow her at @amysnuggs7 and follow us at @ageofwarhammer

Take care :-) 

1 comment:

  1. hey guys can you add a plugin or something to view the pics in a gallery with a bigger size? :((

    ReplyDelete