Thursday, 1 September 2016

Kaelo Rylanus; Bears of Valour

Hi all!

Thought I would share a quick update with you today to show what I have been assembling. So far I have made 15 Liberators, Errant Knight and Questor Knight. 


These boys are waiting to be sprayed once the rest is assembled, hopefully sometime this week. I have 5 Retributors, 5 Prosecutors, 5 Judicators and 3 Prosecutors (with javelins and shields because they look boss!

Will do a post over the next week explaining the fluff for my Stormhost and how I see them fitting in to a Path to Glory campaign we want to run eventually. It is a great way to campaign and build a force and something I find really exciting.

Stay tuned for more progress.

Kaelo

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! They look cool and will be great to play through the campaign!

    ReplyDelete